- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As a senior vice president at TAG, the New York-based agent’s roster included The Black Keys, Father John Misty, Nikki Lane and The Kills.
“We wish him well,” a UTA spokesperson tells Billboard.
Both UTA and Paradigm have recently undergone major mergers, the former acquiring TAG in a deal announced in late-August — with TAG founder and president Neil Warnock heading worldwide music at UTA (recent signings include Billy Corgan and Smashing Pumpkins, Kanye West and Mariah Carey) — and the latter joining forces with The Windish Agency, which counts Lorde, The War on Drugs and Diplo among its clients. That partnership was announced at the end of July.
Paradigm’s music division is headed by Chip Hooper. Kaplan will be based out of New York, where he will work with Marty Diamond, Paradigm’s Head of East Coast Music.
This article originally appeared on billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day