- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
French director Agnes Varda, 89, the oldest 2018 Oscar nominee, and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri star Sandy Martin, 69, both opted for millennial-favorite brand Gucci for this year’s step-and-repeat.
Nominated for best documentary feature for Faces Places, Varda wore a 2018 Gucci Cruise ensemble. The ivory and pink floral printed silk robe ($2,800), long sleeve V-neck cardigan and wide leg trouser.
Sandy Martin wore an embroidered Emilio Pucci silk coat with feathers, a bow tie blouse by Gucci, and nondescript sneakers. This look has been Martin’s go-to this awards season, making appearances at the 2018 SAG Awards and the N.Y. and London premieres of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.
Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele’s vision for the brand has been age-inclusive thus far. Actress Vanessa Redgrave, 81, starred in Gucci’s Cruise 2017 campaign, shot at Chatsworth House in England.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball