- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amy Schumer’s comedy I Feel Pretty has rounded out its cast.
SNL stand-out Aidy Bryant, SNL grad Sasheer Zamata and Busy Philipps are joining the STX Films project, along with comedian Dave Attell, Game of Thrones‘ Tom Hopper, Adrian Martinez and Lauren Hutton.
The newcomers join the already announced cast that includes Michelle Williams, Emily Ratajkowski and Rory Scovel. Screenwriters Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein will make their directorial debut on the feature, which is set to shoot in New York and Boston.
I Feel Pretty follows an ordinary woman (Schumer) struggling with feelings of insecurity and inadequacy on a daily basis who wakes from a fall believing she is suddenly the most beautiful and capable woman on the planet.
Schumer will produce, along with Wonderland Sound and Vision’s McG and Mary Viola. Voltage Pictures’ Alissa Phillips, Dominic Rustam and Nicolas Chartier will also produce, with Voltage’s Jonathan Deckter executive producing with Justin Bursch. Kevin Kane, a frequent collaborator of Schumer’s, will co-produce.
I Feel Pretty will be released on June 29, 2018.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day