- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Surprise! Just when you thought you’d seen them all, another Hadid has found her way into the spotlight.
Older half-sister to Gigi, Bella and Anwar Hadid, Alana Hadid is a self-described “personal shopper/stylist/fashionie person” based out of Los Angeles who has just begun to dip her toes into the modeling world. Yahoo Style reports that the eldest Hadid has just landed her first major campaign with Ann Taylor’s casual weekend wear line, Lou & Grey.
According to the site, Alana landed the gig after charming the brand’s team at the opening of their first Southern California store. In addition to posing in the label’s relaxed basics, she’s also profiled on their blog, The Ampersand, where she talks about clothes swapping with her younger sisters. “They have definitely asked me for fashion advice,” she said.
Though she’s watched her family’s careers flourish over the past year or so, Alana admits that just rocking the last name Hadid doesn’t always cut it. “It’s a lot of work,” she told the Yahoo. “Every time I do it I have a newfound respect for my sisters.”
Read more Hailee Steinfeld’s Debut EP Is Here
And in case you were wondering, yes, there is one more Hadid. The more private Marielle — also gorgeous, because obviously — is Alana’s full sister.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day