- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 31-year-old, a veteran of the VS runway since 2001, posted an Instragram photo of her wearing the famous bra, adding that the opportunity was “a dream come true.”
“I just wanted to scream,” says the mother of two to People Magazine. “But I won’t lie, I was really worried.”
“I was in total mother mode,” recalls Ambrosio, who was then breastfeeding her three-week-old son Noah.
To get in shape for the runway, the brunette bombshell started to do yoga, walked and added daily sessions of pilates and spin for cardio.
The floral push-up bra, which was designed by London Jewelers, features amethysts, sapphires, rubies and diamonds, including a removable 20-carat white diamond in the center, and the matching belt is adorned with more than 5,200 precious gems.
In addition to that, for a mere $500,000 more, the gift set comes with the Bombshell Fantasy Fragrance.
In 2011, model Miranda Kerr was the angel selected to wear the precious piece.
The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will air on Dec. 4, 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day