- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gucci’s first campaign under its new creative director, Alessandro Michele — who replaced Frida Giannini following her abrupt firing from the fashion house in January — has made its debut. The prefall 2015 campaign, revealed on Facebook on Tuesday, shows a more casual vibe from the luxury Italian label.
See more See What the Stars Wore at Coachella
Photographed by Glen Luchford and styled by Joe McKenna, one photo features model Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov lounging around casually on the couch while another shot sees Julia Hafstrom staring at a half-dressed dude. It’s most certainly a departure from Gucci’s dark and moodier campaigns, which were typically shot by Mert and Marcus. Whether Michele’s new direction will help increase sales for the brand remains to be seen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day