- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alice Eve is on the verge of movie stardom — from marrying Vinnie at the end of Entourage to her starring role in She’s Out of My League to shooting Star Trek and coming out in Men in Black III. She’s also on the verge of fashion stardom — working with E! Fashion Police stylist George Kotsiopolous on the outfits she’ll be wearing for the next few months to promote her movies.
At THR‘s Stylists luncheon with Jimmy Choo, Eve wore a slinky brocade Chanel that appeared like a long jacket and a dress but was in fact one dress with buttons that stopped near the knees to give a two piece illusion. With her blond bob, it was the perfect buttercup hue. Not everyone can wear yellow! And it usually is not blondes.
In a room filled with colorful combos, her’s was definitely a standout.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day