- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The couple are engaged to be married, reps for Franco and Brie confirmed. Brie was spotted at Monday night’s Sleeping With Other People screening in L.A., hosted by Smirnoff Vodka and Visionaire, wearing what looked like an engagement ring.
Brie and Franco have reportedly been dating since 2012, but they have kept their relationship private, rarely walking the red carpet together at public events. In 2013 they co-starred in Funny or Die’s NSFW “Dream Girl” video, included below.
Franco, the brother of actor James Franco, is set to star in the sequels to Neighbors and Now You See Me.
Brie stars opposite Jason Sudeikis in indie rom-com Sleeping With Other People, which hits theaters on Sept. 11. The Mad Men alum recently filmed Warner Bros.’ How to Be Single with Dakota Johnson, Rebel Wilson and Leslie Mann, which is set to hit theaters on Feb. 12, 2016.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day