- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON – The U.K.’s indie TV production giant All3Media, whose output include Skins, Ramsay’sKitchen Nightmares and Peep Show, has brought in former ad agency high flier Farah Ramzan Golant as its new chief executive.
Golant joins the TV powerhouse from Britain’s biggest ad agency AMV BBDO, where she was executive chairman.
She will take up her new posting from Nov. 5 this year.
Golant, 48, rose through the AMV BBDO ranks to become the CEO in 2005, joining the BBDO worldwide board in New York in 2007 before becoming exec chairman in 2011.
AMV BBDO is the agency famous for some of the most iconic creatively awarded advertising.
Golant said: “All3Media has fantastic ambition for future growth within their creative industry, across genres, media and geography. These plans are exciting and credible because they are based on knowledge, experience and appetite to innovate.
Companies within All3Media include: Artists Rights Group, Bentley Productions, Company Pictures, IDTV, Illumina Digital, Kameleon, Lion Television, Lime Pictures, Maverick Television, MME MOVIEMENT, North One Television, Objective Productions, Optomen, One Potato Two Potato, South Pacific Pictures, Studio Lambert, Zoo Productions and All3MediaInternational.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day