- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TV production giant All3Media has swooped in on Two Brothers Pictures, the company behind the breakout comedy hit Fleabag.
The company unveiled the acquisition on Friday, but financial details weren’t disclosed.
Established in 2015 by writers and producers Harry and Jack Williams, who gained critical acclaim for the Golden Globe-, Emmy- and BAFTA-nominated The Missing, Two Brothers hired Claire Evans as COO last year.
2016 also saw the company take Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s Fleabag from the Edinburgh Fringe to the BBC and Amazon in the U.S., to widespread critical acclaim.
All3Media International will be the distribution partner for Two Brothers Pictures.
“It’s very exciting welcoming Two Brothers to All3Media,” said CEO Jane Turton. “The variety, quality and popularity of the series on their slate is exceptional and I look forward to working with Jack, Harry and Claire as they grow the business and launch new titles around the world.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day