- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The always-glam Allison Janney did a 180 from her I, Tonya look (she plays Tonya Harding’s chain-smoking abusive mother), arriving at Sunday’s Oscars in a glam red Reem Acra gown with plunging neckline and extra-long angel sleeves. Working with stylist Tara Swennen, Janney accessorized the dress with Jimmy Choo heels, a Roger Vivier clutch and a Forevermark diamond choker.
“We loved the shape and the color of this dress!” says Swennen. “The bold sleeves are modern and eye-catching, and the classic red is timeless.”
Janney is nominated for best supporting actress for her role in I, Tonya. She is up against fellow nominees Mary J. Blige (Mudbound), Lesley Manville (Phantom Thread), Laurie Metcalf (Lady Bird) and Octavia Spencer (The Shape of Water).
The 90th Academy Awards, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, airs live on ABC at 5:00 p.m. PT/8:00 p.m. ET.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day