- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One week away from the finale of How I Met your Mother, star Alyson Hannigan is dropping tiny hints as to how it all ends.
I killed a lot of trees with my crying,” Hannigan said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Tuesday, adding that at the final table read: “99 percent of the room was crying. That’s executives and everything.” See what other tidbits she dropped about the final episode below.
Also on Kimmel, the show took to Hollywood Blvd. to ask little kids what curse words they knew.
On The Colbert Report, former President Jimmy Carter brought the charm, gently mocking Stephen Colbert‘s conservative personality and dismissing the Comedy Central host’s ribbing that he isn’t popular with other Commanders in Chief: “In the South we don’t get that close to other men.”
On The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon challenged Jude Law to make his face less handsome than usual in a “Funny Face-Off.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day