- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Connor Cruise stepped out of his famous parent’s shadows and into the spotlight Nov. 19.
PHOTOS: AMAs Red Carpet Arrivals
The son of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, who goes by the name DJ C-Ssquared, provided the musical entertainment at the Give Back Hollywood Foundation’s Xbox Miracle of Music Benefit honoring the American Music Awards in Hollywood Nov. 19.
STORY: AMAs 2011: Winners and Nominees Complete List
The event, which was hosted by Kevin Jonas and raised money for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and their Millions of Miracles Campaign, also saw a performance by AMA new artist winner, the band Hot Chelle Rae.
PHOTOS: 2011 American Music Awards Nominees
Breaking Dawn – Part 1 star BooBoo Stewart, Estelle, Candace Cameron Bure, Shar Jackson, blogger Perez Hilton, Soulja Boy and Joanna “JoJo” Levesque were among the celebrities to support the cause, playing Xbox and tweeting from the Matrix lounge (who donated $250 to the Childrens Miracle Network for every tweet) all in the name of philanthropy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day