- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON — Amazon’s European online streaming video service LoveFilm on Monday added children’s TV content from NBCUniversal, further expanding its offer of kids entertainment.
The library programming deal includes such characters and shows as Curious George and Barbie: Princess Charm School, The Land Before Time, Maisy and Rastamouse.
Financial details weren’t disclosed.
Said Simon Morris, chief marketing officer of LoveFilm: “From nostalgic classics to modern favorites, there is a wealth of child-friendly series available on LoveFilm Instant, and these latest additions allow us to offer our ever-growing audience more choice than ever before.”
LoveFilm has more than 2 million members in the U.K. and Germany.
Among other kids content deals, Lovefilm recently acquired streaming rights to the Power Rangers franchise.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day