- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amber Heard and Elon Musk are getting close down under.
In a series of paparazzi photos, the duo are seen zip lining in Gold Coast, Queensland. The actress is currently in Australia to film Aquaman, in which she stars opposite Jason Momoa.
Heard, 31, and Musk, 45, both took to their Instagram accounts to post a photo that showed the billionaire and Tesla CEO with a lipstick kiss-mark left visibly on his cheek. “Cheeky,” captioned Heard. According to Musk, they were sharing a meal with Aquaman director James Wan and film producer Rob Cowan at Moo Moo restaurant.
Heard and Musk were seen out and about together last year following their divorces from Johnny Depp and Westworld‘s Talulah Riley, respectively. Musk also has five sons from his previous marriage with author Justine Musk.
Musk had apparently been interested in meeting Heard years ago, when he nearly met the actress while he was doing a cameo in Robert Rodriguez’s 2013 movie Machete Kills. (Heard starred as Miss San Antonio in the action film.) A source told The Hollywood Reporter that he would send emails to Rodriguez and others to set up a meeting with Heard.
Looks like those emails worked out, after all.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade