- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amber Heard is reportedly ending her marriage with Johnny Depp.
TMZ reports Heard, 30, filed for divorce on Monday, citing irreconcilable differences. The actress also is reportedly asking for spousal support.
The couple tied the knot at their Los Angeles home in February 2015 after getting engaged in 2012. They first met on the set of 2011’s The Rum Diary.
This marks the second divorce for Depp, 52, who was previously married to makeup artist Lori Anne Allison until their split in 1985. This is Heard’s first divorce.
Depp stars in Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass, which opens Friday. Heard most recently starred in The Danish Girl and Magic Mike XXL.
Reps for Heard and Depp did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter‘s requests for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis
Christina Applegate Slams Candace Owens’ Criticism of Underwear Ad Featuring Model in Wheelchair: “My Rage Is Keeping Me Awake”
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”