- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amber Heard will play a lead role in Run Away With Me, a romantic thriller from Sentinel Pictures, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Justice League star will play Kimberly, a star-crossed lover who encounters the dark criminal underbelly of the European fashion industry, set in Paris. There is no word on other casting, including for Heard’s love interest.
French-Canadian director Fred Grivois will helm Run Away With Me. He made his feature film debut with the 2015 thriller Through the Air (La Resistance de l’air).
XYZ Films is handling worldwide sales, beginning at the Berlin International Film Festival.
Heard is also set to appear in director James Wan’s Aquaman, which is set to hit theaters in December. Her other recent credits include I Do… Until I Don’t, The Danish Girl and Magic Mike XXL. She is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day