- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cannabis enthusiast Chelsea Handler has teamed up with dispensaries Sweet Flower and The Apothecarium to launch the “America is Back Kit,” a curated mix of her favorite brands and items, in celebration of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.
Handler’s kit includes CANN beverages, Pure Beauty pre-rolls, Garden Society chocolates, a Sundae School mask, branded totes and lighters. It launched Jan. 14 and 100 percent of proceeds will benefit Cage Free Repair, a cannabis reform nonprofit helping the cannabis industry and its consumers repair harms of the War on Drugs.
“Feeling good has never felt so good,” she said in a statement.
The kit marks the second collaboration for Handler and Sweet Flower after partnering with the dispensary on the “Chelsea Handler Evolution Kit” last fall, timed to the debut of her HBO Max special Chelsea Handler: Evolution. “America is Back Kit” retails for $85 at Sweet Flower shops in Los Angeles and The Apothecarium’s Bay Area locations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day