- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Airlines is stepping up its game on the dopp kit scene.
The airliner has partnered with four brands to provide customers an elevated travel experience by offering new amenity kits. Cole Haan, 3LAB Skincare, C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries and Clark’s Botanicals will arrive in-flight in March, marking the first time the airline has partnered with a fashion and lifestyle brand to design and create an amenity kit.
Each of the skin-care products included are differentiated by cabin and class of service. All kits will feature a custom bag designed by Cole Haan as inspired by its pinnacle design and innovation collection, ZeroGrand. Each kit includes a toothbrush, toothpaste, eyeshade, socks and ear plugs, as well as discount opportunities on future purchases of the included brands.
“We’re investing billions of dollars to customize and elevate the travel experience for all of our customers, and we know our premium flyers are looking for a refined and modern experience when it comes to airline service, right down to the amenity kits for long flights,” said Fernand Fernandez, American’s vice president of global marketing.
Other amenities vary by kit, including:
• International First Class – Cole Haan/3LAB: This kit features perforated detail, is available in six colors and includes 3LAB Skincare products (M Cream, Perfect Hand Cream and Perfect Lips Balm), tissues, hand sanitizer, mouthwash, pen and foam headphone covers.
• International Business Class – Cole Haan/C.O. Bigelow: This dopp kit design is available in eight color combinations and includes C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries products (lip balm, Lime & Coriander body lotion and mouthwash), tissues, pen and foam headphone covers.
• Domestic Transcon First Class – Cole Haan/Clark’s Botanicals: This kit’s bag resembles an envelope, is available in six colors and includes Clark’s Botanicals skin-care products (Smoothing Marine Cream, Ultra Rich Lip Balm, as well as Moisturizing Hand Cream and Refreshing Hand Wipe, both created exclusively for the American Airlines kit), toothbrush, toothpaste, eyeshade, socks and ear plugs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day