- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pink, known for her gravity-defying acrobatic performances, took her act to another level during Sunday night’s American Music Awards. The singer performed her hit “Beautiful Trauma” while hanging over the side of the JW Marriott hotel in Los Angeles, dancing on the hotel’s windows alongside her dancers.
She slowly rappelled down the building throughout her performance, jumping off the glass and doing tricks with the other performers.
“Beautiful Trauma” is on Pink’s recent album of the name name, which reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200 charts with its Oct. 13 release. Sunday marked her fifth AMA performance, having previously taken the stage with “Most Girls” in 2001, “Trouble” in 2003, “Sober” in 2008 and “Try” in 2012. Her 2012 performance also included an acrobatic routine of the singer hanging from silks while singing.
This was Pink’s second performance of the night, after she opened the show with a performance of R.E.M’s “Everybody Hurts” alongside Kelly Clarkson as tribute to first responders and those affected by 2017’s numerous tragedies.
The 45th annual AMAs are being broadcast on ABC from L.A.’s Microsoft Theater with Tracee Ellis Ross as host.
Watch part of the performance below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day