- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following a red-band teaser and full domestic spot, the international trailer for American Reunion has hit the web — and most of the new footage is rather NSFW.
A far cry from the conservative trailer released for U.S. audiences, this clip highlights poorly secured bikini tops, two cast members’ (Jason Biggs and Seann William Scott) rear ends and some potty humor not suited for print.
It marks the first theatrical release for an American Pie film since 2003 and the first with the original cast in just as much time — with Biggs, Scott, Alyson Hannigan, Shannon Elizabeth, Tara Reid, Eugene Levy, Chris Klein, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Natasha Lyonne and Mena Suvari all on board.
THR previously reported that the comedy was produced for about $50 million, with Biggs and Scott receiving big $5 million paychecks to reprise their roles, Hannigan getting around $3 million and several other cast members earning significantly less (the $500,000 to $750,000 range).
Reunion takes place 10 years after the events of the original, with the gang assembling for their high school reunion in much different circumstances. As the trailer shows, this doesn’t seem to stop them from reverting to their former selves.
American Reunion arrives in theaters April 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day