- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
During Wednesday evening’s People’s Choice Awards, Amy Adams hit the stage to present her Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice co-star Ben Affleck with the Choice Humanitarian Award for his work in the Congo. While we missed her on the red carpet, the Golden Globe-nominated actress still made us swoon over her onstage look.
Adams hit the stage in a cobalt blue Gucci cocktail dress with a crystal belt (above), keeping things minimal and sophisticated with her low ponytail and black peep-toe pumps. The more we looked at her ensemble, we realized: This isn’t the first time the actress has opted for blue.
In November, Adams stepped out and stunned in a royal blue embroidered gown (also by Gucci) at LACMA Art + Film Gala. Before that, she chose a bright blue, body-hugging Victoria Beckham dress when she attended the Weinstein Company post-BAFTA party in February, looking as fine as can be. Another time she flaunted her figure in that particular shade? When she attended last year’s Oscars in midnight blue strapless Gucci gown.
We don’t blame her for consistently choosing this harmonious hue — it looks so damn good on her. Here’s to hoping we see her in her favorite shade at Sunday’s Globes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day