- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amy Adams has been tapped as the new face of Max Mara, fronting for the Italian fashion house’s fall 2014 campaign.
For the ads, first revealed on WWD, the American Hustle actress models the brand’s in-house designed leather handbags, signature accessories and new sunglasses. In addition to the ads shot by Mario Sorrenti, a short film is tied to the campaign.
Adams will follow in the footsteps of Jennifer Garner, who was tapped as the first celebrity to pose for the luxury label last year. The brand notes that Max Mara found its campaign successful in terms of sales and credibility with Garner and hopes to continue that success with another celebrity campaign, especially since “a celebrity component is more important” in certain countries for growing its brand.
With awards season underway, we’ll be looking forward to seeing what Max Mara-designed pieces Adams will wear on the carpet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day