- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Yoder will pen the screenplay and executive produce the project alongside Megan Ellison, Sue Naegle and Sammy Scher for Annapurna, with Adams and Stacy O’Neil producing through their Bond Group Entertainment banner.
The Nightbitch novel explores motherhood via a darkly comedic portrayal of an unnamed woman and former artist thrust into stay-at-home domesticity after the birth of her son. The parents become increasingly worried and convinced that their baby girl may be turning into a dog.
The film adaptation marks the fifth collaboration between Annapurna Pictures and Adams, who previously partnered on The Master, American Hustle, Her and Vice.
Yoder is repped by CAA and Monika Woods of Triangle House Literary. Adams is repped by WME, Linden Entertainment, Narrative, and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade