- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Anchor Bay Entertainment Canada and Raven Banner Entertainment have teamed up for the Canadian release of Rodrigo Gudiño’s The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh, which stars Vanessa Redgrave and Aaron Poole.
Raven Banner Entertainment also has the international sales rights to the Canadian indie pic from Rue Morgue Cinema that was first shopped earlier this year at the Cannes film market.
The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh also stars Julian Richings, Stephen Eric McIntyre and Charlotte Sullivan.
Rue Morgue Cinema’s Marco Pecota produced the Canadian film, which stars Poole (The Samaritan) as an antiques collector who inherits a house from his estranged mother (Redgrave), only to discover that she had been living in a shrine devoted to a mysterious cult of angels.
Raven Banner and Anchor Bay plan a 2013 release for the genre pic, which has financing from Telefilm Canada.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day