- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Andrea Fasulo has been promoted to senior vp retail and movie marketing for the Nickelodeon Group of channels, it was announced Monday by Dion Vlachos, Nick’s senior vp retail sales and marketing.
Fasulo, who initially joined Nickelodeon in 2001, will develop and implement marketing initiatives at retail outlets and for online sales sites. She will also manage relationships involving licensing and promotional efforts between Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies.
“Andrea’s contributions to the team have enhanced our network’s recognition through key partnerships with some of the biggest global brands around,” says Vlachos. “Her marketing expertise and relationships with many of the top retailers make her a valuable asset for Nickelodeon as we continue to expand our retail and movie partnerships across all channels.”
Fasulo previously was Nick’s vp integrated marketing, movie and video games, where she was in charge of developing marketing campaigns for movies including Fox’s Rio, DreamWorks Animation’s Madagascar and Sony’s The Smurfs as well as promotional partnerships for video gaming.
Fasulo has also worked with brands such as Burger King, Pepsi and Volkswagen.
Prior to joining Nickelodeon, Fasulo worked at Cartoon Network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day