- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramount Pictures Intl. president Andrew Cripps and Warner Bros. Intl. president Millard L. Ochs will deliver the keynote address to kick-off CinemaCon’s international day on March 28.
CinemaCon is the new official convention of the National Assn. of Theater Owners, replacing ShoWest. Inaugural event runs March 28-31 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
“Both Millard L. Ochs and Andrew Cripps will be able to provide valuable insight to the state of the industry in regards to international exhibition and the current state of international distribution,” CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser said. “As our industry continues to evolve around the world it is imperative that cinema owners and operators keep up to date with the ongoing changes within the industry.”
Cripps has been president of Paramount Intl. since 2007. He was previously president-COO of UIP. Ochs has been in his post since 1994.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Hollywood Reporter
saturday night live