- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Andy Cohen will grace the stage of New York City’s Manhattan Center to host the 60th annual Clio Awards on Sept. 25.
The Clio Awards spotlight excellence behind marketing campaigns for the year’s films, television shows and games.
In a statement, Clio president Nicole Purcell said that this year’s awards show needed a host with a strong link to the awards’ history: “After watching him host so many Housewives reunions, we knew Andy could pull off anything we threw his way.”
Hosting the September awards show wouldn’t be Cohen’s first encounter with Clio. The Watch What Happens Live host presented Sarah Jessica Parker an honorary award in 2014.
Cohen said he is looking forward to returning to the Clio Awards stage to celebrate its honorees: “I’m excited to be back on stage to host such a big year for Clio and help them celebrate the creative community that keeps things interesting for consumers year after year.”
At the 2018 Clio Entertainment Awards, Deadpool 2, Westworld, Hereditary and The Daily Show were among of the titles that took home accolades. 20th Century Fox, Microsoft Studios/Xbox, FX and MOCEAN also snagged 2018’s “Of the Year” awards for their respective categories.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day