- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After getting engaged earlier this year, Andy Samberg and Joanna Newsom have tied the knot.
The former Saturday Night Live star and the singer-songwriter were married Saturday, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The couple were wed at Big Sur’s exclusive luxury retreat, the Post Ranch Inn, US Weekly reported. Samberg and Newsom have dated for five years.
After departing SNL in June, Samberg appeared in Grown Ups 2 and currently stars as a detective on the Fox comedy Brooklyn Nine-Nine, which premiered last week.
Newsom’s credits include appearances in The Muppets movie and on Portlandia.
During a media tour to promote the sitcom, the comedian was interviewed on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show about the impending wedding.
“So far, its been nothing but stress and joy,” Samberg quipped. “The joy is the lady herself. The stress is the planning. We tried to go small and it was just impossible. There’s too many relatives, too many friends. So we’re going big-esque.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood