- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ten-time Oscar nominated sound re-recording mixer Anna Behlmer — whose recent credits include Puss in Boots, Super 8 and Thor—has joined Technicolor’s new sound postproduction operation located on the Paramount Studios lot.
At the facility, Behlmer joins a team that includes four-time Oscar winning sound re-recording mixer Scott Millan, whose recent work includes Captain America: The First Avenger; and 14-time Academy Award nominated re-recording mixer Greg P. Russell, whose work includes Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Technicolor at Paramount opened earlier this year with roughly 65,000 square feet of space. Its first theatrical mixing project for Paramount Pictures is upcoming Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. It is also working on series including Criminal Minds, Vampire Diaries, Glee, The Castle, Dexter and Hung.
Behlmer has received Oscar nominations for best achievement in sound mixing for Star Trek, Blood Diamond, War of the Worlds, Moulin Rouge, The Thin Red Line, LA Confidential, Evita, Braveheart, The Last Samurai and Seabiscuit.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day