- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pitch Perfect star Anna Kendrick, a relative newcomer on the NYFW scene, and Shameless star Emmy Rossum have been spotted together, and separately, all over New York Fashion Week’s front rows.
Kendrick leads the front-row report card, attending six shows so far. She’s been spotted at presentations for Carolina Herrera, Monique Lhuillier, Jill Stuart, Rebecca Minkoff, MIlly and Kate Spade. Rossum isn’t too far behind, seated front row at three shows: Monique Lhuillier, Carolina Herrera and Yigal Azrouel.
NYFW “IT” GIRLS: Kendrick, left, and Rossum at Carolina Herrera’s show on Monday.
The two style stars have worn everything from fur to florals — and it seems they’ve been hanging out together so much that they even wore nearly identical T-strap heels to the Carolina Herrera show on Monday.
Keep up the good work, ladies. We’ll be waiting to see which front row you turn up for next.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day