- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Now that we’re all up to speed on why celebrities — from Justin Timberlake to Emmy Rossum — are pouring a bucket of ice water over themselves, it appears the most powerful face in fashion is also taking part in the cause to benefit The ALS Association.
Anna Wintour accepted daughter Bee Shaffer‘s challenge on Wednesday, with family members making it rain over the Vogue editor-in-chief. Shocking, we know.
Watch the sneak-peek clip below, and then see how it all goes down on Vogue‘s Facebook page and find out who she challenges.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize