- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It won’t be a hard-knock life to dress up like Annie this fall.
To tie in with the release of the film’s remake starring Jamie Foxx, Quvenzhane Wallis, Rose Byrne and Cameron Diaz, Target is partnering with Annie costume designer Renee Ehrlich Kalfus for a limited-edition line of girls’ apparel and accessories inspired by the movie.
The 25-piece range, with all items priced under $30, includes Annie’s signature red frock and a heart-shaped locket, as well as pieces featuring elements of patchwork, pins, buttons and tulle, and a DIY kit. The collection is available starting Nov. 16 at U.S. Target stores and Target.com.
Annie, produced by Jay Z and Will Smith, will open in theaters on Dec. 19.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Marlon Wayans and Family Pay Tribute to Patriarch Howell Wayans: “I Feel Y’all Lifting Me Already”
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors