- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prada has tapped a star-studded group of gents for its men’s spring 2015 ads: Insurgent’s Ansel Elgort, Boyhood‘s Ethan Hawke, Unbroken‘s Jack O’Connell and Whiplash‘s Miles Teller.
Lensed by Craig McDean, the campaign features portraits and close-up shots of each actor doing ordinary things (with super-intensity), such as Elgort peeling an orange while wearing a knitted vest and O’Connell taking a sip of water in a graphic turtleneck. Isn’t that what all guys do when they’re in Prada? In any case, they all look hot.
Check out all the shots below.
Ethan Hawke for Prada
Jack O’Connell for Prada
Miles Teller for Prada
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors