- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Black-ish star Anthony Anderson is set to host the eighth annual Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards on April 3.
The awards show honors makeup artists and hair stylists in film, TV, commercials and live theater categories and will be held this year virtually amid the pandemic.
Anderson is also hosting his sixth season of the ABC game show To Tell the Truth while also producing Grown-ish for Freeform and Mixed-ish for ABC and executive producing Road Trippin for SnapChat.
The reimagined awards gala is co-produced by IngleDodd Media and Honeysweet Creative. As previously announced, Eddie Murphy will be honored with the Distinguished Artisan Award, presented by Arsenio Hall, his co-star on Coming 2 America.
In addition, Matthew Mungle and Terry Baliel will receive Lifetime Achievement Awards during the upcoming Local 706 awards ceremony. The complete list of nominees can be found here.