- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scientists haven’t figured out how to freeze time just yet — but they’ve come close with new anti-aging solutions.
These five serums not only refresh the face with natural ingredients (think: vitamins, ginseng, red algae) but also help to keep everything in place so you can put your best face forward.
Clarins’ Mission Perfection Serum uses vitamin C and antioxidant-rich Barbados cherry to help soften dark spots; $72, at Sephora.
Radical Skincare’s Radical Perfection Fluid de-emphasizes imperfections with collagen-boosting Peptides and light-diffusing ingredients. Goldie Hawn loves the brand; $75, at Barneys New York, Beverly Hills.
Chanel’s La Solution 10 de Chanel is a moisturizer geared for sensitive skin (even post-peel) with just 10 ingredients, including antioxidant silver needle tea; $80, at Neiman Marcus, Beverly Hills.
Arcona’s Eye Dew Plus contains shea butter and anti-inflammatory blueberry extract to minimize puffiness and fine lines around the eyes; $95, at Nordstrom, The Grove.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day