- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
APA has promoted agent Megan Brown to vice president of branding + digital, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
Since joining APA’s New York office in 2011, Brown has put together endorsement deals including Pretty Little Liars’ Shay Mitchell for Acuvue, Project Runway champ Christian Siriano for Sebastian Professionals, YouTuber Blair Fowler for Colgate, Cash Cab host Ben Bailey for Nature Valley and chef Robert Irvine for Transitions Lenses.
“Megan has played an integral role in the expansive growth of our department,” APA partner and head of branding + digital Brian Dow said in a statement. “Her track record and passion for servicing our clients is exemplary, and I couldn’t be more pleased to acknowledge her hard work and dedication with this promotion.”
Brown previously served as a senior talent buyer for Ketchum Sports & Entertainment, where she placed talent in national campaigns for brands including Clorox, Frito-Lay, Mattel, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Pfizer, Philips and Kellogg’s. Before that, she worked in William Morris’ music and commercial departments and also has served as operations manager for rapper Fabolous.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day