- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ariana Grande, Halsey and Alicia Keys are among the performers slated to take the stage next month at the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Other performers include Garth Brooks, John Legend and Kacey Musgraves.
Additionally, iHeartMedia on Wednesday announced that Taylor Swift will receive the iHeartRadio “Tour of the Year” award for her Reputation stadium tour. The stint sold more than 2 million tickets in the U.S. and grossed $266 million, marking it as the highest-selling U.S. tour in history by any artist.
Voting is still open here until March 7 for a number of other awards, including best fan army presented by Taco Bell, best lyrics, best cover song, best music video, the social star award, best solo breakout and cutest musician’s pet.
The 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards are set to air live on Fox at 8 p.m. ET (tape-delayed PT) on March 14 from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. The two-hour event will also air live on iHeartMedia radio stations nationwide and on the iHeartRadio app. Tickets to the show are currently on sale at axs.com.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day