- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s going to be a hot one at Billboard‘s second annual Hot 100 Fest.
The festival, produced by Billboard in partnership with Live Nation, will feature headlining performances from Calvin Harris, Ariana Grande, J. Cole, Fetty Wap and Martin Garrix. The event is set to run Aug. 20-21 in Jones Beach, New York.
Sleigh Bells, Rae Sremmurd and more also will appear. Additional performers will be announced at a later date.
The exclusive Citi Master Card pre-sale begins today at 10 a.m. ET. Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday at 10 a.m. ET.
See the full lineup below.
Calvin Harris, Ariana Grande, J. Cole, Fetty Wap, Martin Garrix
Audien, AWOLNATION, Brooke Eden, Cheat Codes, CID, Coleman Hell, Desiigner, Elephante, Eryn Allen Kane, Futuristic, Gryffin, Hayley Kiyoko, Haywyre, Hippie Sabotage, Jahkoy, Jillionaire, Josiah and The Bonnevilles, Lost Kings, Madeintyo, Madeon, Marshmello, Moon Taxi, Monty, Nervo, Niykee Heaton, Paper Diamond, Prince Fox, Quinn XCII, Rachel Platten, Rae Sremmurd, Ryos, Skizzy Mars, Sleigh Bells, Team EZY, Timeflies, Wale, William Singe and more to be announced soon.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day