- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ariana Grande may have enjoyed being an honorary angel with Taylor Swift during the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, but her face may have suggested otherwise on the runway, as evidenced in the above photo.
Although the 21-year-old was slapped by Elsa Hosk‘s giant wings during her performance of “Bang Bang,” she couldn’t have enjoyed the moment more. She wrote on Twitter:
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) December 3, 2014
Perhaps the pop star should work on her performance moves since that wasn’t the first time she had a close encounter with the Angel wings.
was so nervous / excited at dress rehearsal i almost walked face first into an Angel’s wings and died… http://t.co/doJuJjvvww
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) December 2, 2014
Sounds deadly, but hey, we’re glad she was able to break free.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football