- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Now that she’s about to launch her first fragrance, it seems Ariana Grande finally can call herself a true pop star. After all, she joins Britney Spears (with a whopping 17 to her name!), Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj and even Demi Lovato in the beauty game.
It’s about time she got on the perfume train! Grande shared the bottle design with her fans on Instagram, posting a promo shot of the uber-girly Ari by Ariana Grande. Naturally, it’s pale pink and features what looks like a puff-ball-like accessory on the gold cap.
Explained Grande, “I worked closely with the team and the designer to create a bottle that represents everything I love. It’s beautiful, feminine and flirty all at the same time. The pom-pom is just an added wink that makes me smile every time I use the fragrance.” In stores in September, the scent opens with sparkling fruits and florals, and it also includes notes of wood, musk and marshmallow — yes, marshmallow.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day