- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver keep bumping into each other … in nail salons. Last month, the former gov and his ex (seven years after she filed, they’re still in the process of divorcing) were photographed getting pedicures at a Brentwood beautician’s. On MLK weekend, they were spotted again in a Santa Monica salon. Shriver, 63, arrived first for a mani-pedi, followed by daughters Christina, 27, and Katherine, 29 (whose engagement ring from 37-year-old Chris Pratt turned salon heads).
As Shriver headed out, she ran into Schwarzenegger, 71, and girlfriend Heather Milligan, 44, on their way in. As the former body builder turned actor turned California governor sat down for his mani-pedi, he and Shriver made cordial small talk and daughter Christina ran back in to give her “poppa” a big hug. Once Shriver was gone, conversation turned to the NFC championship game, which had gone into overtime. Schwarzenegger cheered on the Rams from his salon chair. Good news for Schwarzenegger and local football fans: the Rams clinched a Super Bowl spot by defeating the New Orleans Saints.
A version of this story first appeared in the Jan. 24 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day