- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arnold Schwarzenegger says he is ready, should the time ever come. A new study out of the U.K. determined the top 20 celebrities and public figures believed to be best suited to ward off an alien invasion.
The action star and former California politician Schwarzenegger ranked No. 1.
“I want to thank the people for putting their faith in me. I am ready to serve,” Schwarzenegger joked via Twitter about the news.
Schwarzenegger’s Twitter bio, alone, is a pretty impressive resume: “Former Mr. Olympia, Conan, Terminator, and Governor of California. I killed the Predator. I told you I’d be back.”
According to the U.K.’s Daily Express, 2,000 British adults made up the study. Schwarzenegger made have been the top choice, but Independence Day star Will Smith was a close second, according to the Express. Sir David Attenborough came third, followed by Bruce Willis and Tom Cruise.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade