- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Arsenio Hall Show has named its band.
Called The Posse, the accompanying band for upcoming late-night talker features music director Robin DiMaggio (drums), Alex Al (bass guitar), Rob “Fonksta” Bacon (lead guitar/vocals), Sean Holt (saxophone/keyboard/vocals) and Victoria Theodore (keyboards/vocals).
“These musicians are the go-to talent in the industry and I am ecstatic to share their incredible gifts with my audience,” said host and executive producer Arsenio Hall. “Music has always been and will always be center stage at The Arsenio Hall Show, and with my new Posse we’re raising the bar.”
Prior to joining the show, DiMaggio toured with the likes of Paul Simon, David Bowie, Diana Ross, Dr. Dre, Luther Vandross and Johnny Cash. Al previously worked with Michael Jackson; Bacon played with George Clinton and DJ Quik; Holt performed with John Legend, Mary J. Blige and is a faculty member at the USC Thornton School of Music; and Theodore has toured with Stevie Wonder.
The Arsenio Hall Show, which films at Sunset Bronson studios, debuts Sept. 9.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day