- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Berenice Bejo, Oscar-nominated for best actress for her role in the silent film The Artist, attended the Oscar nominees lunch on Monday with husband Michel Hazanavicius and co-star Jean Dujardin, outshining the men in a deep plum silk chiffon Elie Saab dress with a cinched waist and loose flowy skirt.
When asked about her wardrobe for the Feb. 26 ceremony, she was utterly nonchalant, so very, very French: “My Oscar dress? Oh, it’s done. I won’t tell you what it is, though, because that would be like spoiling the Christmas gift. The whole dress thing is not a big deal for me. I just want to feel pretty and look good. The most important thing is that my husband Michel will like me in the dress.”
In that case, let’s hope Hazavanicius has good taste for Oscar night.
The director of The Artist is also up for an Academy award, as is Dujardin for his leading role as Bejo’s love interest.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day