- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ashley Greene has just purchased a home in Beverly Hills, according to real estate web site Redfin. The Twilight actress paid $2.435 million for the 27,000-square-foot, Spanish style spread. Located behind a gated drive, the lushly planted property features a three-bedroom, three-bathroom home with beamed ceilings, plenty of skylights and a backyard pool.
Purple haired rock progeny Kelly Osbourne has listed her petite West Hollywood pad for $1.349 million, reports web site Trulia. The E! Fashion Police co-star is selling the one-bedroom, two-bath 1,250-square-footer that she purchased nine years ago for $1.195 million. Built in 1952 and designed by Robert Byrd, the home is perched in the hills and features city views. Jonah Wilson of Hilton and Hyland has the listing.
Jordana Brewster is also putting her place on the market. The Brazilian-American actress has listed her three-bedroom, four-bathroom home for $3.8 million, reports Trulia. Residential real estate ace Ellen DeGeneres had owned the gated, 2,868-square-foot retreat from 1999 until 2002. Wilson of Hilton and Hyland has the listing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day