- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It seems that launching a fashion, beauty or lifestyle website is today’s version of a celebrity starting a clothing line (see: all the Kardashians and Jenners, Karlie Kloss, Blake Lively). Former Disney starlet Ashley Tisdale is the latest notable to do so. She recently announced that her blog, called “The Haute Mess,” will debut “real soon.”
Tisdale shared the news on her Instagram account, accompanied by a composite picture of colorful, girly and nostalgic images that we only can imagine have inspired her new Internet venture — think ice cream bars, the Spice Girls, pink walls and layer cake.
Revealed Tisdale, “So many of you have sent us some amazing content. We’re building a team of awesome creatives, trendsetters, rebels and innovators.” The Haute Mess already boasts an Instagram following of more than 11,000. So far, according to her Facebook, Tisdale already has interviewed the iconic Iris Apfel for her blog. We like where this is going.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day