- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the last episode of Atlanta, Earn (Donald Glover) nabbed a performance for Paper Boi at a “Pajama Jam” party, which they attend, along with Lakeith Stanfield’s character, Darius, decked out in silky pajamas. What we didn’t see, however, was a scene outside the party where the trio did their best impression of TLC’s “Creep,” which Atlanta director Hiro Murai has since decided to bless the world with.
“Couldn’t leave this on the edit room floor,” Murai wrote on Instagram. In the video, the trio harmonizes while belting out a string of TLC’s signature ad libs (“Oh ah, oh ah”) before Earn plays the original song from his phone. Darius takes a sip of his liquor before he and Earn begin dancing to “Creep” as Paper Boi gazes at them in confusion until the boys manage to persuade him to join in on the fun. Then, Boi takes the lead and does TLC’s signature dance from the iconic visual.
This September, Glover will embark upon his U.S. tour with Rae Sremmurd and recently added additional dates with Vince Staples. Glover added a second NYC date and will head to Los Angeles and Phoenix before wrapping up the jaunt in Nashville.
Watch the Atlanta cast re-create “Creep” below.
A post shared by Hiro Murai (@muraihiro) on
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day