- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s hard to imagine something more adorable than the multiethnic crew of gorgeous children Balmain trotted out to announce its upcoming 55-piece kids’ collection, launching in June at the French house’s boutiques and online. We can already picture the eventual campaign starring North West.
The four pint-sized models are wearing mini-me versions of instantly recognizable Balmain pieces, including gold-buttoned blazers, skinny pants with moto detailing, velvet and gold-tipped boots. The brand, helmed by Olivier Rousteing, is targeting boys and girls aged 6 to 14 with this line that includes Japanese denim and a fur coat. It is being produced in-house.
Of course, just because the pieces are mini versions of the originals worn by an army of A-listers — including all the Kardashian-Jenners, the Hadid sisters, Jourdan Dunn and now Cindy Crawford — doesn’t mean they’re priced accordingly. According to Balmain, pieces start at 190 euros ($205) for a sleeveless tee and reach $5,955 (at the current exchange rate) for an embroidered black dress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day