- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With about a month or so until the release of the highly anticipated Balmain x H&M collection, the fast-fashion label unveiled the campaign for the collaboration on Friday. And it stars none other than Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing‘s favorite muses.
See more Milan Fashion Week’s Front Row
Kendall Jenner, Jourdan Dunn and Gigi Hadid star alongside male models Hao Yun Xiang and Dudley O’Shaughnessy wearing looks from the collab and posing in a subway station (because the rich and famous take public transportation, too, duh). Considering that Jenner and Dunn both wore looks from the collection at the Billboard Music Awards, where Rousteing announced the news, it’s not surprising that he also tapped the supermodels to front for the ad.
As the Nov. 5 release date approaches, let’s hope the French fashion house will continue to drop hints of what we can expect. Can’t wait.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day